- This is where magic and enchantment come together just for you to have an incredible experience.
- From up there, the best view of the city and all its postcards
From up there, the best view of the city and all its postcards. Below, all the attractions of a park where every detail was thought to surprise you.
- Each ticket entitles you to 1 (one) complete tour of the Wheel; average time of 20 minutes
- Transport to the attraction - Rua Quixada, 127 – Três Fronteiras – Foz do Iguaçu
- Food and drinks
- There are a total of 36 air-conditioned cabins
- Each ride on the Ferris wheel accommodates 288 people
- Address: Rua Quixada, 127 – Três Fronteiras – Foz do Iguaçu
- It is mandatory to present proof of vaccination against Covid-19.
- The complete tour lasts 20 minutes.
- Open from Thursday to Tuesday from 10 am to 6 pm.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.