Step into the wilderness at Malaga's Bioparc Fuengirola. This thoroughly modern zoo uses 'invisible' barriers to separate the animals from visitors. There are four different habitats with more than 200 rare species. And you, you'll be here too, safely wandering among the orangutans, lemurs or chimpanzees, gorillas, giant tortoises, Sumatra tigers...
- * Access to Bioparc Fuengirola
- * Complimentary guided tours in English and Spanish carried out by members of the education department
- * These guided visit are at the Madagascar area, and that they need to check the schedules on the website
- * There are free guided tours approx. every hour in English & Spanish in the Madagascar area * Exhibition schedules may change due to veterinary reasons or weather. Check at the ticket office Getting There: * Walking: 1-minute walk from Fuengirola Town Hall * Train: 8-minute walk from Fuengirola train station * Bus: 9-minute walk from Portillo bus station Kids under 3 get in free and don't need a ticket. * Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk * Last admission is 1 hour before closing time Alfil Parking lot offers 50% off parking for Bioparc visitors.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.