Explore the very best of Galway on this unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With unlimited access for 48 hours, you'll see all of the key landmarks of this pretty coastal city. The bus tour includes an informative audio tour commentary in English, ensuring there is an educational element to the experience. Enjoy stunning panoramic from the open-top ...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Eyre Square
- 2. Forster Street Hotel
- 3. Spanish Arch
- 4. Wild Atlantic Way Mid-Point
- 5. Black Rock Diving Board
- 6. Cashelmara
- 7. Salthill Camping & Caravan Parks
- 8. Circle of Life Garden
- 9. Galway Bay Seaview Apartments
- 10. O'Connors Famous Pub
- 11. National University of Ireland Galway
- 12. Galway Cathedral