- Taste a Gent locally produced beer while cruising
- Experience Gent architecture from the water
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Departing from the Graslei, you'll get on board of an informative cruise of 40 minutes through the historical city center of Gent. You'll travel back to the Middle Ages and learn about the prestigious past of the city. You'll pass by the beautiful house fronts of the Graslei, the big old meat-market, the rugged and steep walls of the Castle of Coun...
- 40-minute boat trip, Guide and live commentaries, 1 beer per person, Entrance fees, Drinks, Guided tour
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Gent-Watertoerist, Graslei, Gent, België Meeting point: Show your voucher at the ticket office of Gent-Watertoerist (white and green stripes) before boarding. The jetty is located on the GRASLEI (near house number 7). What to remember: Live commentaries in Dutch, English & FrenchYou must be over 18 years old to participate in this tourWe don't have fixed departures - check the available departure times at the meeting pointOpening times High Season : 1 April to 15 October: 11.00 am-6.00 pm (departures every 20 minutes)Opening times Low Season : 16 October to 31 March: 1100 am-4.00 pm (departures every 30 minutes) When: Departure every 30 minutes from 11.00am to 4.00pm Please refer to the calendar for updated availabilityNo boat trips on January 1st, November 20th to November 28th, December 24th, December 25th, and December 31th
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.