- Discover all the charm of the city
- Learn about the history of the Gentians
- See the beautiful architecture in Ghent
30am you will pick up at the center of Brussels to head for Ghent, a city located 60 km from the capital. During the guided tour, you will visit the Castle the Devil, the impressive Saint Bavo's Cathedral, where you can see the famous painting of the Van Eyck brothers “The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb”. You will admire the Ghent's buildings dating ...
- English or Spanish Guide, Transport
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Lunch, Gratuities (optional), Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Carrefour de l´Europe, 1000 Bruxelles Meeting point: Depart at 8.30am in our buses from Carrefour de l´Europe Square under the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel.Your guide will be identifiable by his black jacket and umbrella with the name of Buendía Tours and Niceday Tours. Your guide can have a Spanish or English flag, so please do not hesitate to contact any of them. What to remember: Groups will be separate totally on different buses, English speakers and Spanish speakersTour starts from 8.30am until 5.30 pm (approx.) Feel free to bring or buy your own food and drinksPlease arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure timeWear comfortable shoes When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.