- Enjoy up to 11 different kinds of Polish beers
- Taste popular, regional and craft beers and compare the flavors
- Try typical Polish appetizers
- Visit 3 or 4 carefully chosen venues and get to know the best pubs in Gdansk
- Learn about the Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
Get to know Polish beer, including its history, Polish traditions and customs with your private guide. Learn about Poland's huge tradition of craft beer brewing, dating back to the 16th century, where over 400 breweries were operating with an average nobleman drinking approximately 700 liters of beer per year!This fun and cultural tour will offer a...
- 7 beers at 3 different venues (2-hour tour), 11 beers at 4 different venues (3-hour tour), Traditional Polish appetizers, Private Beer tour led by a licensed guide, Hotel pick-up (locations inside Gdansk Old Town), Private tour
- Hotel pick-up (locations outside of Gdansk Old Town)
- Instant confirmation Private Tour Where: Jana Heweliusza 24, Gdańsk, Poland Meeting point: This tour includes hotel pick-up from Gdansk Old Town. Meet your guide at the agreed-upon location indicated during checkout.If you are not eligible for pick-up service you can meet your guide in front of the Hotel ibis Gdańsk Stare Miasto. What to remember: At checkout choose between the 2 or 3-hour tour option2-hour tour: Taste 7 beers at 3 different venues (no restaurant) severed with appetizers3-hour tour: Taste 11 beers at 4 different venues (include restaurant) severed with appetizersThis tour includes hotel pick-up. Please indicate your pick-up location at checkoutNote pick-up service is only available from hotels located in Gdansk Old TownIf you are not eligible for pick-up service you can meet your guide at a convenient location in Gdansk Old Town When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.