- Skydive up to 15,000ft
- Freefall up to 60 seconds, travelling at speeds of over 200km/h
- Admire spectacular views of Barwon Heads, Torquay, Bells Beach & Geelong
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
Plunge from up to 15,000 feet, giving you a mind-blowing 60 seconds of life-changing free-fall.After the heart-pounding free-fall, marvel at the breathtaking 360-degree coastal views as you peacefully float under the canopy for 5–7 minutes. Enjoy the stunning sights of the surfing Mecca of Torquay and the iconic Great Ocean Road from a whole new pe...
- On-site assistance, All necessary equipment, Safety briefing, Certified instructor
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Free cancellation Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Hands Sanitizers, Online tickets Where: Barwon Heads Airport, Barwon Heads Road, Connewarre VIC, Australia Meeting point: Meet the crew at the tour operator's reception area, which will be clearly marked. What to remember: By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. The tour operator must be notified in writing prior to the jump date if a customer is between 16 and 18 years of age and must have parental or legal guardian consent. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the drop zone on the day of the skydive. If a parent or legal guardian is not present, the customer must immediately notify a member of staff at the drop zone, who will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent and signed prior to skydiving Weight is an important factor in skydiving and aviation. It affects aircraft weights and balances, fuel allowances, climb rates and equipment maintenance. Once at the drop zone, all customers are subject to a weight assessment by a Tandem MasterIf a customer weighs over 95 kg, the local operator team must be notified in writing prior to the jump date. The following weight surcharges will apply (payable at the drop zone): 95kg - 104kgs = $50.00 AUD 105kg – 114kgs = $75.00 AUD* 115kgs and over = $100.00 AUD (Customers weighing over 105kgs, will require an additional assessment by the Drop Zone Safety Officer or Tandem Master due to restrictions to the harness size, weather conditions and safety reasons)Note that weight cut-off limits apply and vary by drop zone and by day. At most drop zones, the maximum limit is 110-115kgs. Customers weighing over 110kgs may be able to jump, however this is subject to the availability of qualified tandem masters and which drop zone they wish to jump atAny amendment to the scheduled jump date or time within 24 hours of the jump date, will be subject to a rebooking fee of $100 per person. Name changes must be provided by email to the tour operator's reservations department, however will not incur a fee. A booking can be rescheduled any number of times, however, the booking will only remain valid for a period of 12 months from the original jump date. After this date, all payments will be forfeited, and no refunds will be givenPayments will be forfeited, and no refunds will be given to a customer who fails to go through with a skydive or decides to change to a different experience of a lesser valueTo ensure the highest standards are maintained, the tour operator reserves the right to reschedule or alter a tandem skydive with no prior notification. These changes do not constitute a claim for a refund and include changes to the type of aircraft used, drop zone, check-in time, jump time, number of participants in a plane, altitude reached, duration of free fall and location. Providing customers with a 100% safe and amazing experience is our number one focusIf a skydive is cancelled due to weather, the tour operator will endeavour to rebook the jump on a suitable alternative date before leaving the drop zone. If this is not possible, a ‘limbo’ credit will be issued to you. A limbo credit will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the original jump date. After this date, the credit will be forfeited, and no refunds will be given. This credit can be transferred to another tour operator location. You must pay any price difference if changing to an experience of a higher booking, changing to a weekend and public holiday, changing products, packages or skydive locations. You will not be due a refund if changing to an experience of a lesser booking value. All groups will still be entitled to the group discount if their skydive is cancelled, and they are unable to reschedule their jump as a group on the same date When: Various timeslots, open Thursday - Tuesday.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.