- Enjoy this experience with a private local guide and take great photos of Geneva
- Discover hidden gems of the city and how the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambiance from and discover its alternative side
Book your photogenic walking tour of Geneva and follow your local guide to discover hidden gems of the city! Discover the city of Geneva through your camera lens! Join this short city walk for the unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and to take stunning pictures of it at the same time.The walk will take you fr...
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch e-Voucher Where: Quai Gustave-Ador 33, 1207 Geneva, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the Gelateria Artigianale near the Jet d'Eau. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the experience. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsInfants (0-5 years) can join the tour free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.