- Enjoy a guided tour in a charming atmosphere
- Visit the most romantic places in the city
- Hear about historical love stories
Next, admire the Flower Clock, a symbol of Geneva’s love for nature and precision. Admire the intricate floral arrangement and let time stand still as you cherish this moment with your partner. As we continue, marvel at the magnificent St. Pierre Cathedral, a place of spiritual beauty and tranquility. Our stroll leads us to the charming Place du Bo...
- Professional local guide services
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Online tickets Where: Monument national, Promenade du Lac 2, 1204 Genève, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your guide near Monument National. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time What to remember: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that suit the weather conditions The minimum number of tickets is 4
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.