- Go on a fantastic day trip from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Take the cable car up to Aiguille du Midi in front of Mont Blanc
- Go on a mountain train ride to the 'La mer de Glace' glacier
Combine three unique experiences in one day: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc, take the cable car up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi and enjoy a picturesque mountain train ride to “La mer de Glace”, the largest glacier of France.The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. Enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' ride and d...
- Bus roundtrip, Map of Chamonix, Self-guided tour in Chamonix, Cable car ticket to Aiguille du Midi, Mountain train ticket to the Glacier Mer de Glace, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Where: Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland Meeting point: Show up at the bus station in Geneva 15 minutes prior to the departure time. The driver wears a Keytours jacket for easy recognition. What to remember: This is a tour on your own, there is no guide included in this excursionYou must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable. Copies of your documents are not accepted.Children under 3 years old are not allowed in the cable car
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.