- Go on a guided day trip from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Take the cable car up to Aiguille du Midi in front of Mont Blanc
Enjoy a guided day trip from Geneva to visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc, take the cable car up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi and enjoy breathtaking views.Start your bus roundtrip from Geneva in the morning. Enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' ride and discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world upon arriva...
- Guided tour of Chamonix, Bus roundtrip, Cable car ticket to Aiguille du Midi, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Where: Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your bus at the bus station in Geneva. The bus has the name of the tour and the driver wears a Keytours jacket to be recognized. What to remember: Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicableIt is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable carIt can happen that the cable car may not work due to weather or technical issues Picture copyright: JC Poirot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.