Not far from Porta Soprana, the best-known gate of the ancient walls of Genoa, is the Casa di Colombo (Christopher Columbus House) where the discoverer of the Americas lived in his youth. According to archival documents, Domenico Colombo, father of the great navigator, moved to the house in Genoa in 1455, when Christopher was four years old. The ...
- * Guided tour of Christopher Columbus House
- * Entry to Casa di Colombo (Columbus House)
- * Guided tour of the Cloister of Sant'Andrea
- * The tour could be conducted in two languages at the same time (English and Italian). * The duration of the tour is around 15/20 mins Present your voucher at the entrance of the Christopher Columbus House.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.