- Enjoy a four-course menu lunch or dinner
- Assist the Cesarina in the preparation of the dishes
- Discover the authentic recipes of the typical Genoa cuisine
Le Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. Le Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian gastronomic tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.The lunch or dinner menu consists ...
- Lunch or dinner with full 4-course menu (appetizer, first course, second course with side dish, dessert), Drinks (water, selection of local wines and coffee), Show cooking
- Instant confirmation Local touch Meal Included Every day COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Meeting point: Directly contact your local tour operator in order to receive the precise address of your experience. You will find their contact details in the voucher, after booking What to remember: Directly contact your local tour operator in order to receive the precise address of your experience. You will find their contact details in the voucher, after booking When: Every day At 12:00 and at 19:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.