- Admire the breathtaking views
- Enjoy a nice itinerary across the most beautiful 'Creuze'
- Listen to original stories about Genoa sung by the storyteller
Join this unique tour that allows to learn about some history and admire the best views in Genoa! The city climbs up the surrounding hillsides, and it is connected to the sea through picturesque ancient paths called 'Creuze'. Thanks to public cable railways and lifts, you can get to the high city in a short time and enjoy fantastic panoramas.Throug...
- Guided tour, Public transportation (funicular and lifts), Granita ice cream or a slice of Focaccia
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Piazza delle Fontane Marose, 6, Genova, GE, Italia Meeting point: Banco di Sardegna What to remember: Minimum 2 adult participants requiredNot suitable for people who don't walk a lot, although it is normally not so tiringPlease wear comfy shoes When: Check the calendar for updated availabilities
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.