- Enjoy 5 top gourmet food stops in Genoa
- Learn about Genoa's food culture
- Eat like Locals while discovering the city
Enjoy a rich and memorable lunch experience during your stay in Genoa and get to know more about the city and its culinary tradition! With the Genoa gourmet food tour, you will have the chance to explore Genoa’s downtown with a local foodie, a “friend” who will guide you through the typical narrow alleys while tasting some of the most delicious dis...
- 5 food tasting stops, Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Via Antonio Gramsci, 16126 Genoa GE, Italy Meeting point: At Neptune Galleon near the Aquarium. What to remember: Food tastings may vary according to the availability of raw ingredients, season and the chef’s choicesThis tour operates with a minimum of 2 people per booking while the maximum number of participants per tour is 12Vegetarian option is available for this tourPlease advise any specific dietary requirements at the moment of purchaseTour will be led by multi-lingual guideInfants (age 0-5): free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.