- Witness the majesty of these ancient mountains and discover why this park ranks number one in the country
- Take a detour through historic Cades Cove, a pioneer community shaken to its core by the Civil War
- Reconnect with nature as you hike through pristine wilderness
- Snap photos from jaw-dropping overlooks
- Learn the history of the Cherokee who once called these mountains home
Your combo tour consists of a main Smoky Mountains tour as well as a tour of scenic Cades Cove. The main tour begins at the Oconaluftee Visitor Center. From there, you’ll head past the Mingus Mill, a remnant of a once-thriving town. As you drive, you’ll hear accounts of the Cherokee who once lived here, their legends, and their struggles to hold on...
- Self-guided tour taken via the Action Tour Guide app, Unique password (sent by email) for access to the Action Tour Guide app, Live GPS map on your phone, Audio narration, Written text explanations, Route from stop to stop, List of stops along the route, With audioguide
- Food or drinks, Transportation, Parking, Entrance tickets to attractions, Vehicle rentals
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Oconaluftee Visitor Center, Newfound Gap Rd, Cherokee, NC, USA Meeting point: Oconaluftee Visitor Center:- 1194 Newfound Gap Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719 What to remember: Note that this is a self-guided driving tourYou will need to arrange your own means of transportation, ie. use your own vehicle to drive around or rent a car yourselfYou only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per personAfter the booking, you'll receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the appStart the tour whenever you want and explore at your own paceAction Tour Guide app includes: Live GPS map on your phone, audio narration, written text explanations and suggested stopsDuration is between 2-3 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.