- Visit the oldest factory in the town of La Escala
- Learn about 5 generations of Anchovy Masters
- Explore the Anchovy shop and sale
- Get to know the process of anchovy making
While the building is modernized the essence and tradition of the ancestors are still followed. This museum has a visitable area with audio-guides in 7 languages and allows the visitor to discover both the company’s history and the elaboration processes of anchovy making. Explore the stages of the different gastronomic elaborations in an interactiv...
- Entrance to the museum, Tasting of Solés products, Audioguide in Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, and Dutch
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher Where: Anxoves SOLÉS - L'Escala - Fàbrica-Museu, Carrer Closa d'en Llop, 40, 17130 L'Escala, Girona, Spagna What to remember: The building is adapted for people with reduced mobilityChildren under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adultAudioguide is available in Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, and Dutch, no need to book the audio guide or language preference in advance Children under the age of 12 can join all locations for free, please remember to book your free ticket at checkout
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.