- Arrive at the easternmost town of Catalonia and, perhaps, the most beautiful
- Visit the only Cap de Creus winery and taste its wines
- Stroll through the center on a guided tour and learn about the history of Cadaqués
- Taste the famous Taps of Cadaqués, unique in the world!
Book this Cadaqués full-day tour with wine tasting and stroll through the center on a guided tour and learn about the history of Cadaqués Did you know that Cap de Creus was covered with vines until phylloxera arrived? Discover Cadaqués and taste the only wines produced now in the area!Visit what is without a doubt one of the most beautiful villages...
- Transport, Accompanying guide in English, Guided visit through Cadaqués, Visit and tasting at the Martin Faixó cellar, Insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Instant confirmation see calendar Where: Plaça de Catalunya, 10, 17004 Girona, Spain Meeting point: Your guide will be waiting for you at the electric vehicle charging station in Plaça de Catalunya What to remember: Depending on the guests, the language for this activity can be in English, Catalan, Spanish and Portuguese simultaneously. The guides speak all 4 languages When: Please see calendar for exact available datesThis tour starts at 9.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.