- Enjoy a visit to the Girona Art Museum
- Admire the most important art collection of the Bishopric and of the province of Girona
- Take a tour of the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- See a representation of painters from the 19th and 20th century
Enjoy several collections from the Bishopric of Girona, the Girona Provincial Council, and the art funds of the Generalitat de Catalunya.The collections of Romanesque and Gothic art stand out with large altarpieces such as Púbol or Cruïlles. You can also admire stunning pieces from the Renaissance, such as the altarpieces attributed to Joan de Burg...
- Entrance tickets to the museum, Entrance to temporary exhibitions, Downloadable audio guide
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher Where: Pujada de la Catedral, 12, Gerona, España What to remember: Estimated visiting time is 1.5-hours The building partially adapted for people with reduced mobilityThe last entry is 30 minutes before closing timeThere is a free audio guide that can be downloaded on your mobile devices or you can use a loan device at no additional costThe audio guide is available in English, Spanish, Catalan, and FrenchChildren under the age of 16 can join all locations for free, please remember to book your free ticket at checkoutThe reduced ticket is for seniors (65+ years), pensioners, carnet jove (Youth Card) holders, students with an International Student Card, single-parent or large-family cardholders)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.