- Get out of the city and soak yourself with the wildest nature
- Visit Santa Pau, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in the Garrotxa
- Climb a volcano and go down to the center of the crater to see its chapel
- Have a very traditional, picnic lunch under the trees
You will see its medieval center and admire its volcanic architecture.Then, you will go to the Santa Margarida Volcano! One of the most popular volcanoes in the Garrotxa, you will go up and down to the center of the crater, where there is a chapel. Do you know that legend says it works as a stopper to prevent eruptions?You will leave the volcano an...
- Transport, Guide, Guided walk to the crater of the volcano, Traditional picnic lunch, Guided visit in the Fageda d’en Jordà, Guided visit in the Banyoles Lake, Insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Instant confirmation see calendar Where: Plaça de Catalunya, 10, 17004 Girona, Spain Meeting point: Your guide will be waiting for you at the electric vehicle charging station in Plaça de Catalunya What to remember: Depending on the guests, the language for this activity can be in English and Spanish simultaneously. The guides speak both languages When: Please see calendar for exact available datesThis tour starts at 9.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.