- Visit one of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of Girona
- Soak up Girona's unique atmosphere by walking through its winding streets
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
During this walking tour, you will discover the monuments and buildings that have been the testimony of the glorious medieval past of the city. The guided tour starts at Plaça Catalunya and continues through the historical old town of the city.Afterward, you will also visit the Jewish Quarter of Girona and the city walls for a magnificent panoramic...
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Plaça de Catalunya, 12, Girona, Spagna Meeting point: Your guide will be waiting for you at the benches next to the ice-cream shop "La Gioconda" What to remember: Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.