Discover an abundance of cultural treasures and stunning landmarks that reflect Glasgow City Centre's rich history and vibrant architectural heritage; in a city ranked top by the EU for its culture and creativity, openness, tolerance, and museums that attract more visitors than any UK city outside of London.
Highlights • Learn about some of Scotland’s dramatic history at the statue of William II • Enjoy the Bohemian atmosphere of a former industrial centre now filled with artists, designers, creators and innovators and listed as a UNESCO City of Music; • Visit St Mungo’s Museum dedicated to the connection between art and religion; • Admire ...
- Entrance to Glasgow Cathedral
- Transportation between sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please bring a bottle of water. Raincoat, Umbrella, Hat, Sun cream. We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Cathedral Square, Castle St
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.