Glasgow's Victorian and Edwardian architectural heritage can be seen throughout the city, but the West End is where the most diverse and fascinating variety of architectural styles can be found. Delve into the
West End’s maze of historic cobbled alleyways and charming backstreets to discover Glasgow’s laid-back vibe with your private tour guide. Highlights • Enjoy the personal attention of a private tour guide on your walking tour of this historic pocket of Scotland's largest city; • Stroll quaint cobblestone lanes through the leafy, historic streets of...
- A pint or house wine
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
Please bring a bottle of water.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Kelvingrove Art Gallery