- Enjoy a legendary lunch or dinner
- Try the authentic American Cuisine in Rock 'n' Roll environment
- Explore the Rock 'n' Roll memorabilia collection
Once your cravings for locally inspired American cuisine are satisfied, don’t forget to swing by the Rock Shop for exclusive souvenirs and gift items to bring back home!Choose between the Gold and the Diamond menus: GOLD MENU - OPTION 1 Choice of Main Course: Original Legendary Burger Moving Mountains Burger Grilled Chicken Sandwich Twisted Mac, Ch...
- Instant confirmation Skip the line COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: 179 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, Glasgow City G1 2JZ, Scotland, UK Meeting point: 179 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, Glasgow City G1 2JZ, Scotland, UK What to remember: Reservations require up to 72 hours to be confirmedBurger buns can be substituted with a gluten free bun on request; advance notice required by contacting the Cafe directly before arrival (contact information provided in the voucher)Please note that Hard Rock Cafe cannot guarantee that the product is 100% free from that component because of the risk of unexpected cross-contamination during preparation and servicePlease note that Menu items subject to availability and changeKids' Menu (age 0-10 years) available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day of your visit
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.