- Take to the streets of Glasgow and see why it's a UNESCO City of Music
- Discover some of the city's most cherished venues with your enthusiastic guides
- Hear about the colourful characters and quirky stories that have shaped Glasgow's music scene
Get off the tourist path and dive deep into the colourful characters, quirky stories and unique venues that make Glasgow a UNESCO City of Music with this entertaining, guided walking tour of the Merchant City and East End.Walking the oldest streets of Glasgow, your two-hour tour will be led by enthusiastic musicians, fans and writers ready to regal...
- Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Subject expert guide e-Voucher Saturday Where: 159 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ, UK Meeting point: Please meet your guide outside the Clutha Bar. What to remember: Children aged five and over are welcome on this tour This tour covers approximately a mile and a half (2.4 kilometres) and has some stairs and inclinesPlease wear flat, comfortable shoes When: This tour runs on Saturdays It departs at 11.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.