- Master SUP with a qualified instructor!
- Fun for kids and adults
- Learn an awesome new sport!
Get your very own private lesson and get to know everything there is to know about Standup paddleboarding! Get your very own private lesson and get to know everything there is to know about Standup paddleboarding! Whether you are a beginner or have paddled before, this lesson is specifically tailored to match your skills perfecting your level! This...
- Private Instructor, Life-jacket, Complete high-quality equipment
- Food and water, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Fast track Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Contactless payment Where: Shop 4,19 River Drive, Budds Beach Surfers Paradise, 4217 Meeting point: Please meet in front of Shop 4. What to remember: Minimum age is 8Perfect for all levels of fitnessPlease bring, swimwear, and a towelParticipants don't need any previous swimming experience as they're provided with a lifejacket and an instructor is always presentLesson starts at 9.00 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.