- Must-do activity for the whole family
- The only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park to see dolphins and Sovereign Island's waterfront mansions
- Amazing value to provide the longest Jet Boat rides on the Gold Coast with faster boats and over 35km of spectacular scenery
Ranked as the number 1 jet boat ride in Australia, this activity has ECO Australia and T-Qual certification which acknowledge its eco-sustainability, customer safety, and good quality experience and service. For those who would like to relive their adventures, you can purchase a copy of a recorded video of your adventure using the JETcam system to ...
- 55 Minute and 35km of an ultimate Jet Boating experience, Full-length spray coats are available, Sightseeing along the exclusive Northern Broadwater and Marine Park areas
- Adventure footage (available to purchase after activity)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Daily Where: Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach Meeting point: Arrival at Paradise Jet Boating terminal 30 minutes prior to your booking/ride time is required. This allows time for the check-in procedure and pre-trip preparations to occur prior to the tour departing. What to remember: Minimum suitable age for children to join the experience is 4 years When: Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm or 3.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.