Located halfway between Gold Coast and Brisbane, this live 'roving' theatre experience combines powerful story-telling, songs, dance and chants and for the audience, a sense of being part of the action. Led by a storyteller through chapters of a true moving story about three Aboriginal brothers, you'll witness history come alive all around you as ...
- Hot drinks
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3-course Char-grilled buffet dinner
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the start time.