- Visit three of the best craft breweries in the region
- Learn about the beer processes during the tour
- Basic, Shared, and Premium packages are available for you to choose from!
- Enjoy beer tasting if you choose the shared or premium package!
We will visit three of the Gold Coast's most famous breweries and give you a sample of what each one has to offer. Basic, Shared, Premium packages are available for you to choose from! Basic Package: Buy your own drinks as you go Shared Package: Shared Tastings between your group Premium Package: Guided Tastings at each venue and individual tasting...
- Local guide, Lunch, Snacks and Nibbles, Shared tastings (if the option for the shared package chosen), Guided individual tasting paddle at each venue ( if the option for the premium package chosen), Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Meeting point: Pickup from your hotel in Gold Coast. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: You must be age 18+ to participate in this tourMinimum drinking age: 18 years oldThis private group tour operates with a minimum and maximum of 10 participants for each packageThis tour is bookable for one package tour (Basic or Shared or Premium) per booking, please create another booking if you want to book a different package Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.