- Immerse yourself in the forest
- Discover and feel the beauty and richness of nature
- Switch off and recharge while you follow your guide on a relaxing walk
- Enjoy an intensive experience of nature that exercises mindfulness
There is hardly a better place to switch off and recharge. The intensive experience of nature trains the senses, exercises mindfulness, and allows body and soul to recover.Let yourself lead through the forest with this 4-6 km walking tour and discover the beauty of nature!
- Lunch box (if you choose the option), Guided tour
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Smaller Group Size Where: Am Sagwasser 2, 94556 Neuschönau, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide at the parking "Sagwassersäge" in Neuschönau. What to remember: The lunch box in the ticket option "tour with lunch" includes 1x 0,5-liter drink, 1 cereal bar, 1 piece of fruit, 2 sandwichesPlease note that this activity is not suitable for seniors and pregnant womenThe minimum age for participation is 18 yearsIn the calendar, you can choose between the option with or without a lunchboxFor this activity, you need to book a minimum of 6 tickets per optionThe maximum number of participants is 10 peoplePlease bring closed shoes, depending on the weather: warm or rain clothesThis activity is only available in German
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.