- At Villa Italia Museu & Cantina, we offer a typical Italian lunch, in the form of a sequence, an all-you-can-eat pasta and risotto, with starter, salad and dessert included in the meal.
- You will feel like you are in a restaurant in Italy itself.
- At Cantina da Villa Italia you will experience a gastronomic and cultural experience with the best of Italian cuisine in Gramado
The meal includes a starter, a green salad with side dishes, and a mouthwatering dessert. Also, a table of cakes, coffee and teas is available for customers to have breakfast in our gardens, savoring these delights. Close to the tables, for parents and families to have a relaxed lunch, our Kids Space offers entertainment for the little ones, while ...
- Italian lunch starter, pasta and risotto sequence and desserts
- Cake, coffee and tea table
- Entrance to the Ground Zero Memorial
- Transport to Villa Italia Museum & Cantina
- Drinks and service charge
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- Menu: Starter > Pão da Nona and Butter / Colonial Cheese Cubes / Mixed Salad of Green Leaves, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Colonial Cheese; Pasta & Sauces > Spaghetti Four Cheeses with Fillet Bait / Al Pesto Noodles / Spaghetti with Garlic and Oil / Apple Tortei with Cinnamon Sauce Sugo with Basil / Sausage Tortei with Zingara Sauce; Risotto > Filet / Ossobuco / Chicken; Dessert > Vanilla or Strawberry Ice Cream
- Address: (Vereador José Alexandre Benetti Road, 350 | Gramado/RS)
- Opening hours: from 11:30 am to 3 pm for lunch and until 4:30 pm to enjoy the place.
- Tables will be occupied on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are queues at the advance purchase entrance, this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The visit to the Marco Zero Memorial is self-guided
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.