- Two bus tours on two different days
- Admire the main sights of Gramado and Canela from the top of a double-decker bus
- Discounts in several attractions and shops
- Guided visit of some breweries to learn about the local craft brewing process
Please note that you have to do the tours on two different days. Day 1 - Bus Tour Ticket Day use: This ticket allows you to hop-on and hop-off as you please at several interesting stops along the way. You will also get several discounts in shops and attractions in Gramado and Canela. You’ll hear commentary about the Gramado and Canela’s history, hi...
- Hop-on Hop-off ticket (valid for one day only), Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish), Discounts, Transportation by theme bus from meeting points, Entrance to the breweries, Beer mug and tasting, Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Depending on the season (see calendar) Meeting point: The departure may be from one of the following points: Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown): 1.20pm. Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça): 1.45pm . You need to go to the meeting points on your own What to remember: It will not be possible to perform both tours on the same dayHop-on Hop-off bus tour of the main points of the city departs daily except Wednesdays.Ticket valid for one day only. The pick-up and drop-off places are the ones in the bus routeBeer bus tour departs only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in the afternoonThe departure of the beer bus tour may be from one of the following points: Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown) at 1.20pm. Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça) at 1.45pm. You need to go to the meeting point on your ownFor people between 13 and 17 years old, there is no beer tasting Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to provide the passport number of each participant. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is needed. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: Bus Tour Ticket Day use - Daily departures, except Wednesdays, from 8.15am to 6.30pmBus Beer Tour - Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and SaturdaysBlackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.