- Discover the largest canyon in Latin America
- Admire the beautiful millennial basaltic stroke
- Two easy trails in the middle of the Aparados da Serra National Park
Admire the beautiful millennial basaltic stroke, approximately 700 meters deep and six kilometers long. Two easy trails through the edges allow seeing the walls covered by Araucaria: the Vertice (3km, 45 minutes, round trip) and the Elbow (6km, two hours, round trip). You can do both or one only and wait for the rest of the group.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from the meeting point to the Canyon, Professional guide (Portuguese, Spanish, and English), Transport included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays Meeting point: This tour departure from one of the following points: From Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça) at 8.00am. From Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown) at 8.20am What to remember: Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to provide the passport number of each participant. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is neededPlease provide the full name from all tour participants at the time of purchaseThere are two easy trails leading to opposite sides of the canyon. You can do both or one only and wait for the rest of the group When: Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 8.00amBlackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.