Dating all the way back to 889 AD, it was conceived as a small fortress, and went unnoticed until the mid-11th century when Emir Muhammad ben Al-Ahmar ordered the renovation and reconstruction of its ruins and ordered the construction of the current palace. One of the best ways to learn more about the palatine city is in the company of an officia...
- * Entrance to Alhambra
- * Private guided tour in the selected language
- * Access to the Nasrid Palaces
- * Access to the Alcazaba, Generalife, Palace of Charles V, Partal, and Alhambra Museum
- * This product is per participant and does not distinguish between children and adults * All participants must have tickets * ** You can only select one ticket and only one of the options below** * Show your ticket to the guide at the meeting point (main entrance, next to the ticket office) * The guide will be holding a sign with your name on it
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.