Turn back the history pages and see how the sultans of bling lived it up in 14th-century Granada, with a guided tour of Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces. Give the sweltering Spanish heat the slip with a skip-the-line ticket and walk right in.
- * Entrance to Alhambra
- * Guided tour in the selected language
- * Access to the Nasrid Palaces
- * Access to the Alcazaba, Generalife, Palace of Charles V, Partal, and Alhambra Museum
- * Headphones so you can always hear your guide
- For security reasons, the venue requests all visitors to bring a valid ID or passport which will be scanned at the entrance. It has to match the one you provide during the booking process. * For security reasons, all visitors must present a valid ID at the entrance * The language of your tour will vary depending on the time slot selected * Meet your guide at the main gate of Alhambra, next to the ticket office * The guide will be holding a white umbrella with the logo of _NHUE_ on it * Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your chosen timeslot. If you arrive late you may miss your tour! In case you can't find your guide, please call +34 617 436 940 for assistance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.