- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with an entry e-ticket for the Alhambra Palace and Nasrid Palace
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at the Patio de los Arrayanes, the famous Patio de los Leones and the Court of the Sultana’s Cypress Tree.
- Discover the impressive Moorish art and tradition and feel like a sultan
- Learn about the legends of the Alhambra Palace
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the glory of the most iconic landmark of Granada and the most visited site in Spain.Put on your headphones and explore the famous Patio of the Liones, the impressive Mexuar, and the famous gardens through the po...
- Adult entry ticket to the Alhambra Palace, Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS), An activation link to access your audio tour, Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges, With audioguide
- Live guide, Smartphone or headphones, Food and drinks, Hotel pick-up/drop-off, Transfer
- Instant confirmation Official reseller Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18, Granada, Spain Meeting point: The tour begins at the Justice Gate (Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18, 18009 Granada, Spain, 18009 Granada, Spain). The Alhambra complex is located on the left bank of Darro River, on the top of the hill Al-Sabica and is 20 minutes away from Granada center. The easiest way to reach Alhambra is by bus. The bus C30 stops near the Justice Gate. The tour ends at the Court of the Sultana’s Cypress Tree which is inside the complex, not far from the exit (the same point with the entrance). What to remember: This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Alhambra PalaceAcquired tickets do not accept refundAfter booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as wellIt is mandatory to present the original ID card or passport to access the monumental complexThe course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the siteBook per device to be used, not per participantThe Nasrid Palaces can be visited only in the time slot mentioned in your ticket. Otherwise, it is not allowed to enter and visit themAn Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, and iPad Mini 1st generationYou will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-siteThe entrance is free for children under 12 years old, even though they must acquire a ticket in order to get inFor people with disabilities, there is a modified itinerary in the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife and in zones in which it is possible. Wheelchairs are provided for the tours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.