- Explore two historic Granada districts on a segway
- Enjoy amazing views of the Alhambra
- Get to places you can't reach by walking on a small-group tour
It is suitable for virtually everyone, it is the easiest way to get around, it is indeed a remarkable group activity, and also the tip-top time for the kids.This is a segway guided tour in a very small group. You'll visit one of the most incredible ancient Arabic neighborhoods in the world (Albaicin), and also the gypsy area (Sacromonte), where the...
- Guided tour, High visibility vest, Helmet, City maps, Original Segway X2
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Equipment sanitized Where: Carrera del Darro, 1, Granada, Spain Meeting point: Play Granada (Next to Santa Ana Church). What to remember: The minimum age required is 15 years old
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.