- Visit the Alhambra fortress at your own pace with an audio guide
- Contemplate the Palace of Charles V, the Generalife palace and its gardens
- Explore all the surroundings of the monument
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
Visit at your own pace with an audio guide the Alhambra fortress, the Palace of Charles V, the Generalife palace and its wonderful gardens, and the monumental surroundings, all without queuing to purchase the tickets! Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Alhambra is one of the most visited monuments in the world and the most demanded in Sp...
- Alhambra ticket for Alcazaba, Palace of Charles V, Generalife and gardens, Entrance fees, Multilingual audio commentary, With audioguide
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, Food and drinks, Transfers to the hotel
- Skip the line Entrance Fees Included Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher Where: Cta. de Gomérez, 41, 18009 Granada, Spain Meeting point: The tickets need to be collected at "My Top Tour" tickets office: Cuesta de Gomérez nº41. Please do NOT follow the instructions you find on Google Maps if you are at the main entrance of the Alhambra. You have to go down the Cuesta de Gomérez. The fastest route to the meeting point is NOT through the Chinese slope as indicated by Google Maps. What to remember: Infants (age 0-5): free admission. Please remember to reserve your free ticket when you book the tourFor safety and requirement of the Patronage of the Alhambra, you'll be asked to write the full name, ID or passport number, age and nationality of all participants (including minors) when you confirm your bookingIf you arrive late or don't carry your passport or ID, you'll not be able to complete the tour and you'll not be entitled to a refundFor bookings canceled or changed within 24 hours of the date and time specified on the voucher, a cancellation fee of 21 euros per person will be charged. Reservations canceled less than 24 hours before the service date will not be refunded
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.