- Explore special places in the Albaicín neighborhood
- Take a guided tour accompanied by your pet
- Reach the best viewpoints to see the Alhambra
A district that preserves its Andalusian urban framework and a must-visit place while enjoying a pleasant walk with views of the Alhambra.You'll walk through the streets learning about its history – from Granada Zirí to the Christian area of Carlos V. The tour begins in Plaza Isabel La Católica, the Christian area of the neighborhood. You'll go up ...
- Blue Badge guide, Walking tour, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Plaza Isabel La Católica, 18009 Granada, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide by the statue of Isabel the Catholic and Christopher Columbus located at Plaza Isabel La Católica. What to remember: Know in advance: The minimum number of participants is 2 and the maximum is 10It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes and, in hot weather, a hatRemember to bring: WaterPlastic bags for your dog
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.