- Get to know the Sephardic past of Realejo in depth
- Take a guided tour accompanied by your pet
- Discover the lesser-known spots of Realejo
Take a tour of the Jewish quarter of Granada, better known as the "Garnata al Yahud", and explore streets and squares where Sephardic and Christian history intertwine. Come with your pet on a pleasant walk through one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of Granada.Starting from Plaza de Isabel la Católica, you'll go up through the Realejo neighbor...
- Blue Badge guide, Walking tour, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Plaza Isabel La Católica, 18009 Granada, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide by the statue of Isabel the Catholic and Christopher Columbus located at Plaza Isabel La Católica. What to remember: Know in advance: The minimum number of participants is 2 and the maximum is 10It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes and, in hot weather, a hatRemember to bring: WaterPlastic bags for your dog
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.