- Discover the Alhambra UNESCO site to leaf through Spain’s multi-layered history
- Explore the Moorish architecture of the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife summer palace
- Admire breathtaking views from the oldest and highest part of the complex at the Alcazaba
- Learn about the Christian Reconquest at the Palace of Charles V and see the Washington Irving rooms
- Follow a local expert guide with unrivalled knowledge of the Alhambra on this customisable private tour
Get ready to discover the best parts of the UNESCO-sited palace and fortress on this private tour. Josef, one of our local guides, says, ‘Moorish design is everpresent despite a turbulent history – from the Nasrid Dynasty to Christian Reconquest, abandonment and restoration. You’ll see symmetrical patterns, light and shadow effects and central cour...
- Private tour led by an expert local guide, Skip-the-line tickets for the Alhambra (tickets include entrance to all areas of the Alhambra open to the public: Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, Generalife, the Palace of Charles V and more)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- features.musement-tour Instant confirmation Skip the line Entrance Fees Included Private Tour e-Voucher Where: Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide at the ticket office of the Alhambra (main entrance) beside the big Alhambra map. What to remember: The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires you to indicate each visitor's full name during booking. This is the name that appears on your ID (passport) which you'll need to bring on the day of your tour. If the full name of each participant is not entered correctly at the time of booking, admission to the Alhambra will not be guaranteed. If the full name of a participant does not appear on your voucher, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name of the participant at least 4 days before the date chosen for your visit. Otherwise, entry to the Alhambra is not be guaranteedComfortable footwear is recommendedThis is a private tour for a group up to 10 guests. Tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.