- Walk through the streets of Granada's best neighborhoods
- See the streets that make the Albaicín a unique place
- Discover the history and traditions of Sacromonte
The tour will start with a walk through one of the most beautiful streets of the world, La Carrera del Darro, which leads to the famous Paseo de los Tristes. Walking through the steep, narrow labyrinth streets of the Albaicín, you'll feel like the people who lived in Granada in the 11th century, when the city was one of the most important centers o...
- Guided tour, Glass of sangria
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Subject expert guide Where: Plaza Santa Ana, Madrid, Spain Meeting point: You will find your guide in Plaza Santa Ana with an orange umbrella. What to remember: Recommended to wear comfortable walking shoesUnfortunately, this tour is not accessible for people reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.