- Maximize your visit to the city with a full-day tour of Granada
- Discover the Albaicín quarter and the old town area of the cathedral
- Be amazed by the Alhambra and visit Generalife and Palacios Nazaríes
The tour is divided into two days, each consisting of a three-hour duration.On Day 1, starting at 01.30 pm, you'll embark on a journey through some of Granada's iconic landmarks. The first stop is the Generalife, renowned for its magnificent gardens, water staircase, and palace. From there, you'll proceed to the Alcazaba, a historic military fortre...
- Guided tour, Skip-the-line tickets
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Pl. de las Pasiegas, 5, 18001 Granada, Spain Meeting point: Meet your guide near Bar Rollo. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts. What to remember: Know in advance:the Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires you to indicate the full name, passport or ID and phone number of each participant when you confirm your booking. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participant.please send the following information to the local supplier immediately after booking in order to confirm your tour: booking number, name and surname, ID/passport number, age and country of all participants. You will find their contact details in your voucher.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.