- Discover the architectural complex of the Alhambra, one of the greatest monuments of the world
- Visit the breathtaking Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife
- Admire Granada from a unique perspective
The Alhambra is the architectural complex towering over the Andalusian city and was once the residence of the kings of Granada. Thanks to this guided tour, you'll be able to visit the wonderful Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife palace, getting to know the history and the myths of Granada.Witness the incredible artistic masterpieces adorning the pal...
- Official guide accredited in the selected language (the visit can be bilingual), Alhambra ticket for Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and gardens., Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people, to guarantee the best quality of hearing
- Food and drinks, Hotel pick up
- Skip the line Guided Tour Daily Where: Paseo del Generalife, 1G, 18009 Granada, Spain Meeting point: The meeting point is located between the bus stop (C31-C32) and La Mimbre Restaurant. The reference point is the mailbox located between the two places. Look for the Orange Umbrella. What to remember: Important, for bookings cancelled or modified within 24 hours from the date and time indicated on the voucher, a €21 penalty will be deducted. Booking cancelled after the 24 hours will not be refundedThe Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name, age, and nationality of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participantPlease be punctual, otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund should you arrive latePlease remember to bring your ID/Passaport, it´s mandatory to access to the mononument.You must be 15 minutes before at the meeting point. When: Daily at 10am and 3pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.