- Visit the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada
- Enjoy a walk in the Majuelo Park
- Explore Nerja Caves, an archaeological site part of the Spanish Historical Heritage
- Stroll amongst the stalactites and stalagmites
320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees are the characteristics that give their name to the Costa Tropical, besides being washed by dozens of beaches and coves almost heavenly.Enjoy a great day with a pleasant atmosphere visiting the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada, such as Salobreña, a beautiful...
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel, Official tourist guide, Entrance fees to the Salobreña Castle, Majuelo Park and Nerja Caves, Lunch, Hotel pick up
- Any extra unspecified
- Instant confirmation Fridays Where: Hotel Meliá Granada, Calle Ángel Ganivet, 7, 18009 Granada, España Meeting point: Pick-up at your hotel in Granada city center, between 8.30am and 9.00am or in Hotel Meliá Granada, Calle Ángel Ganivet, 7, at main entrance at 8:30. What to remember: The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages When: Fridays at 8.30amBlackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.