The Judy Garland Museum is home to a large Judy Garland and Wizard of Oz collection. It’s also home to the restored 1920’s birthplace home of Judy Garland, located on two acres in the heart of Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Come check out the home, the Judy Garland Gallery, and even the interactive Children’s Discovery Museum. Garland fans and movie bu...
- * Admission to the Judy Garland Museum and/or to the Children's Discovery Museum (depending on your selected ticket option)
- * Admission to the Birthplace Home
- * Guided tour (if selected)
- No food or beverages are allowed while touring the museum – there are outdoor areas for food and beverages. Children under 1 get in for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Please show your smartphone ticket at the front desk for access to both museums * Tickets for special events can be purchased at the venue (events usually fill up quickly, so please show up early)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.