- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Discover what everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
Explore Graz during a short but sweet excursion, in which you will learn the most interesting facts about the city, the local lifestyle, and the modern transformation of the city. You will meet your guide at the Dom and go on your stroll from there. Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characterist...
- Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: Hauptplatz, 8010 Graz, Austria Meeting point: Please meet at the front entrance of the Town Hall. Kindly be at the meeting point location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: Know in advance:this tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsthe itinerary, the stops, and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishesRemember to bring:comfortable clothing
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.