- Visit an organic farm in the Tuscan Maremma
- Enjoy a guided wine tasting with a local expert
- Sample two wines paired with local specialties
Enjoy total immersion in Tuscany's food and wine excellence in the heart of Maremma!The staff will welcome you at Podere Santa Francesca, the main property of the organic farm featuring a cozy tasting room and a large space equipped for open-air tastings.Take a short walk around the farm and admire the entire estate from a panoramic viewpoint, then...
- Guided tour of the vineyards and cellar, Guided tasting of 2 wines (red and white), Pairing with local food and organic evo oil, Possibility to buy products from the farm, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Fattoria La Maliosa, Località Podere Monte Cavallo, 58014 Saturnia GR, Italy Meeting point: If you're having trouble getting there, please contact your local operator for directions. You'll find the contact information on the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm the language of the tour (English, Italian or Spanish) directly with the local operator. You'll find the contact information on the voucher after bookingPlease inform the local operator in advance of any food intolerances or allergiesVegan tasting available on request
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.