- Explore ancient paths dug by the Etruscans in the center of Sorano with walls even 20-meter high
- Experience the unique charme of the "Vie Cave" at night
- Enjoy the trekking with an expert guide to also learn more about what you see
Ready for a unique experience in the Etruscan caves? Our guide will accompany you on a unique excursion through the ancient paths dug by the Etruscans more than 2000 years ago with walls that reach 20 meters in height.Flashlight on your head, comfortable shoes and trekking poles in hand: the route will take you through the alleys of the medieval ce...
- Guided tour, Use of equipment
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Hotel della Fortezza, Parcheggio S.Marco, Via Ricasoli, Sorano, Province of Grosseto, Italy Meeting point: Meet in the hotel's reception. What to remember: Minimum age for joining this activity: 7 yearsPlease note this is a bilingual activityPlease note there will be an altitude difference of 100 meters on an irregular trail: you're strongly recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes. On the day of the tour, you'll also be provided with the trekking poles and the headlight, which are both included in the activity's price
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.