- In this itinerary, we watch the sunrise over the sea of Ilha Grande bay from above, watching at an altitude of 1,853 meters.
Pedra da Macela is located at the top of Serra do Mar, between the municipalities of Cunha/SP and Paraty/RJ, and to get to the top you have to face a steep climb of 2 km, without technical difficulties, which provides a visual incredible. In this itinerary, we watch the sunrise over the sea of Ilha Grande bay from above, watching at 1,853 meters of...
- Adventure driver
- Coffee and hot chocolate at the top of the mountain
- Safety equipment and first aid
- Porto Seguro individual insurance
- Transport to the meeting point: Rodoviária de Guaratinguetá/SP - Av. José Juvenal M. dos Santos, 21 - Historic Center, Guaratinguetá - SP
- What to wear: trekking boots or sneakers, pants and a light, breathable T-shirt, be well dressed
- What to bring: flashlight, mug for hot drinks, water (minimum 1L)
- Itinerary for beginners
- Physical level: Moderate (Allowed from 8 years old)
- Technical level: Light (No experience needed)
- 4 km of trail
- Departure Locations: Guaratinguetá Bus Station, Hotel Clube dos 500, hotels in downtown Guaratinguetá/SP
- Tour carried out in the city of Cunha/SP
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.